Thursday, June 19, 2008

Chapter 123: Witness Protection

I swear I will stop writing for at least until Monday. I won't write at all tomorrow and if I do I won't post it until Monday, I've just been so bored lately.

So, as discussed a few blogs ago my new name is Honey. It is also the name I am referred to in another blog. I figured that if it’s to be my new name I should identify with it so I looked it up on Wikipedia, the source for all of life’s answers.
Honey is a viscous fluid produced by honey bees – viscous, being interpreted tacky, gelatinous, glutinous, thick…yeah, sounds about right.
Honey stipulates a pure product that does not allow for the addition of any other substance – Pretty much true, I’m pure and I have trouble accepting new additions to my social circle.
It is important to note that honey frequently contains dormant endospores of a bacterium which can be dangerous to infants. – Might have something to do with the reason I don’t hold new born babies, and it’s probably just best not to leave me alone with any children, I don’t agree with too many of them.
Here’s my favorite part, what happens when you get too much of me - Honey intoxicationsymptoms include: dizziness, weakness, excessive perspiration, nausea, and vomiting. Less common symptoms are: low blood pressure, shock, heart rhythm irregularities, and convulsions. Hmm…Sounds about right because I seem to have that effect on people, hopefully on members of the opposite sex and in more of a positive light rather than slowly poisoning people.
Personally I think honey sounds a little dangerous, and I’m okay with that.

No comments: