Monday, October 06, 2008

Shaky future

Conference was really good. I mean really, really, good. I hope that you were all able to watch or listen, it's not the same when you read it a month later in the Ensign.

Several things seemed to scream out to me during the talks. One such being unity, each session seemed to say something about it. Unity is not something I'm all too great with, it's not a natural gift I have been bestowed with, as this blog well proves. So wanting to make it to heaven I'm going to apply the things spoken of during conference. I can be entertaining without being rude to people to their faces or behind their backs, with little nicknames or clever remarks (cause let's face it, I'm pretty darn clever).

What I'm saying is that I don't really see the point of a brutally honest blog when I'm going to start keeping my nasty side to myself, until I can control it and make it go away. It's too much of a temptation to have it here, to have the friends that I have reading it supporting me (it's super nice having support, I'm not saying anything is wrong with it) but I shouldn't take advantage of that. Maybe you knew it was coming, you read between the lines (was it really between the lines? I think not) of an earlier post. Maybe the brief revival I had for about a week seemed like I was back (if so I'm sorry). But I think three years is enough don't you? Consider it a tiger going out strong, but it still goes out.

http://backwheniwascool.blogspot.com/2008/10/age-of-enlightenment.html

No comments: