Sunday, November 09, 2008

Can I have yo Number? Can I have it? Can I? Can I have yo number?

So this morning I sign into Facebook and find that NTR has written me a message. I can't just sum it up so I'd better just copy and paste it.

"what's up? How are you today? I like the costume. That is crazy. But I do get it. I get it. Hey you know when we go play ball, and I kinda flirt with you, You do know I'm picking right? Because I don't think it could happen. That would be a really weird....nevermind but I just like picking. Come to think it could ever happen between us. We have entirely too much in common. Hey this is very random, but are we friends?"

When I was reading the "But I do get it. I get it. Hey you know..." part I couldn't help but think of this Mad TV clip I watched the other day.


I may be off, but it's what came to mind for me. I can't help but remember having to go through something similar too this with Puppy Love when he wrote me a message on Myspace. I am two years smarter this time around. So I wrote him back, told him I was doing fine and asked how he was. I told him I didn't follow all of the message (because I didn't) but that it's all cool, don't worry about basketball (my nice way of saying, "you're right") and then I told him that we were friends. Because as awkward as things can get with NTR I do feel like we are friends. But for many reasons it will never be more than that. I just kind of wish a guy I was pining after would break down and send me a semi-awkward message. But that's just not my luck.

No comments: