Thursday, December 13, 2007

Observations of my Cubicle Neighbors

I have a lot of time on my hands today as my boss is really busy. I've been trying to kill time by visiting other people and what would seem longer was only ten minutes. So I started to spin myself in my chair, as I was seeing my neighbor's cubicle over and over again I started to notice certain things that I hadn't seen before. Like the fact that he has a bottle with protein powder in it, so I figure that he's trying to bulk up and judging by the two big stacks of paper on his desk he either doesn't know how to file or his filing cabinet is too full. He's got a sweater that he must have brought last winter and has never bothered to take it home because I've never seen him touch it since I've started working here. Also, I ran into him and he's growing a mustach which I'm sure he calls a 'stach because it looks like he's getting ready to audition for a 70's sitcom. Then the other neighbor always has two cans of diet coke on his desk and it's next to impossible to tell if he gets new ones every day or if they are the same cans I noticed two and half months ago. However, this is the only part of his cubicle that I can peek into. Why is this day dragging? I still have 55 minutes to go until I can go do something productive.

No comments: