Friday, April 25, 2008

Chapter 112: I just need some e-space.



If I could get some space, or spend one night without having to talk with someone I think that I would be okay, I think that I could calm down and stop feeling at random moments as though my heart were going to explode.

Newbie is sitting in my room as we speak, why is she here? Not quite sure, but the up side is that I have my laptop and my computer because before she would come in and pick up my laptop and check her e-mail and crap as though she doesn't have her own laptop. Now she is on my computer checking her e-mail, well she was, now she's just checking random things on the web. She's surfing the web!! All I freaking want is one night where I don't have to talk to anyone I don't want to be in the same room as anyone, I need to just have time away. I don't want to talk about house hunting, I don't want to hear you mumble to yourself, I now hate the show Wicked and lack any and all desire to see it, I hate that she uses my stuff like it's hers. This isn't a "what's mine is your and what's yours is mine" kind of relationship. I'm going stir crazy!!

So she gets on my computer to look something up (don't know why she can't go upstairs and look at it on her own computer) and then she checks her e-mail, which means she's signing me out of mine, which takes awat the whole appeal of a personal computer if you're going to have to sign in again because someone came in without asking and signed in under their name. Then she clicks the link to facebook from her e-mail and she's saying the same friend sent her the same piece of flair and then another one and another one and then she realizes that she's on my account. That's fine, just sign out, but she doesn't sign out. She goes to my home page and starts reading my news feed. Who the hell do you think you are? So I say, "Yeah, that's mine and I have a right to privacy so I'm going to have to ask that you sign off." Her response, "I'm reading it," in a teasing tone of voice. Oh I didn't realize that you wanted to be The Antagonizer Reincarnate. My response, "I'm calling the privacy cops," my nice way of saying that if you don't stop bugging me I'll kick you to the curb and fast. She finally signed out and signed back in under her name, which means that I won't be automatically signed in, doesn't matter so much now that I have my lap top, so I'm willing to let that go.

Then she gets up to go upstairs (giving me the play by play of what her next thirty minutes consists of) and she's looking around my room, oh when she first came in she lifted up my scanner and looked into it, I told her she was dropping my stuff from the top and she said, "No I'm not," I heard something fall, and why the hell are you opening up a person's scanner? Not that it's ubber private or anything, but, what possessed you to do that? But as she was leaving she looks at my movies and picks one up and she's just little miss gotta touch everything, which bugs me about my cousins who are 9 and 7 so why should I not get aggrevated by an adult version who's gotta touch everything in my room. There is such a thing as privacy and if you don't back off I'm going to attack you!

Silence, I Kill You!

1 comment:

Rub said...

I think you need to run away from home. And I don't think August is soon enough.